Monday, February 7, 2011

how to stay warm





The easiest way to stay warm? Pile on neutrals! Grays and beiges and olive and tan make up this outfit. I would like to point out my new bag! It's a lovely retro style messenger bag made out of recycled leather (which leaves my vegetarian-animal loving self guilt free). Since I stopped buying new leather items I have been searching for recycled and fake leather bags but seriously... there is nothing like a smooshy soft leather. This bag was custom made for me by the lovely Christine of Rookie Rags. Find her here on etsy. It is so lovely and carefully made! I have no idea how she can work so well with leather. It looks professionally made and has gotten me a bunch of compliments already. I have no doubt I will be buying from her again.

Today's List: Gap sweater dress, gifted necklace, random fleece skirt, frye boots, tom ford shades, gray beanie made by me :), see by chloe faux fur coat, and rookie rags bag