Monday, October 3, 2011

Anastasia brows!!!





A couple weeks ago I mentioned I was lucky enough to try and review Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express for Brows and Eyes. It's a fabulous palette esp for us blondies with pale, hard to see brows. It comes with stencils to fill in, wax to set, perfect shades of brow powder and a shadow and highlighter for a finished natural look. Above you can see the before and after. It's easy to use and will replace my Urban Decay brow box. I found that the wax was smoother and less sticky than UD (which I prefer) and although it doesn't have tweezers like the UD it makes up for that with a larger brush and highlighter. If you have any hesitation in shaping your brows, these stencils will be a godsend. It comes with 5 different shapes and sizes so you can pick the most natural shape for you. It lasts all day and is a great value for all you get. Pick one up at Sephora!