Monday, July 9, 2012

by the sea



jeans via josephm.com, and my balenciaga

It's probably the urge to be at the beach in this heat (100+ where I am) that makes seafoam green one of my favorite summer colors. I bought this 05 pewter hw seafoam first balenciaga a few years ago. Boy, has she gotten a lot of use. This season has brought so much colored denim that naturally I want a sea foam pair! Because clearly, my red and purple jeans aren't enough...These current/elliot beatnik jeans are the perfect shade and have a slim cuffed shape perfect for summer with a flowy peasant blouse and espadrilles or better yet a slouchy backless tank, an armful of bracelets and cuffs, and flat black sandals.
buy at Joseph M
or Bernard Boutique

p.s. it's probably no surprise what color I dyed my hair this weekend...