Wednesday, August 14, 2013

cheap acid




I am so stoked on this shirt, and might have to go get the other color left in my size, from Urban Outfitters. It's super soft and comfy and the speckled print makes it appear to be acid washed. It's also on sale for 9.99... which was 6.99 when there was an extra 30% off of sale stuff last weekend. Lord help me when a sale is on sale. I ended up with 4 packages from UO. Follow me on twitter for sales like this I can't resist, sweepstakes, etc.

Today's list: ByCORPUS acid wash shirt, white skirt I've had since high school, Nine West studded flats, Balenciaga Officier covered hw city bag, and French Connection shades

Also if anyone is interested, Birchbox and Ann Taylor are having a party tmr hosted by another local blogger, http://alaceyperspective.com. RSVP here