Tuesday, December 8, 2009

darling outfit








Two elderly ladies passed by me and my friend as we were taking pictures today, when one said "darling outfit". Totally made my day. Oh and these boots are my answer to uggs. I don't like them and I never will. I think there's a reason Ugg rhymes with fug. So these London Fog boots are the perfect compromise of furry warm insulation on the inside and actually cute (and waterproof) on the outside. Buy them on piperlime.com. The leggings streak continues with another pair of marc by marc jacobs leggings. They are particularly thick and stretchy compared to other brands, not as soft as dvf but definitely warmer.

Today's list:
marc by marc jacobs striped leggings, banana republic knit dress, dvf cashmere cardigan, diesel leather jacket, gap scarf and hat, london fog boots, balenciaga shades, chloe paraty bag