Monday, February 22, 2010

a day of chic




We decided to use up my NM perk cards and eat at NM cafe. I was surprised by the long wait but very impressed with the food. I had the hummus plate as a starter which is a misnomer because it included pita and hummus, tsatziki sauce, and salad with olives and feta enough for a meal on it's own. The fresh made rolls and strawberry butter were awesome and my meal of chicken quesadilla minus the chicken (I'm a vegetarian) was great. If you will be in Tyson's NM anytime soon I recommend stopping for a drink and hummus plate for a great shopping snack!

Today's list: mcQ lavender gabardine pants, fiorentini & baker boots, banana republic lavender tank, banana republic long brown sweater, limited shorter sweater, banana republic little army jacket, chloe sunglasses, and prada fairy bag