Wednesday, March 10, 2010

hello, spring? are you there?









It is surprisingly nice outside this week. It actually feels like spring might be coming after the most snow we've seen here in years. Apparently the Canada geese agree, I've been seeing and hearing them fly over already. Hopefully nature knows something we don't and spring is coming! The nice weather is the perfect excuse to put away some of my boots and bring out the peep toes. This utterly retro lace top is another hand-me-down. Not a flattering shape, but the lace and high collar so so fun! Also, Neiman Marcus has declared relaxed pants a spring trend. I have to agree with them because at the moment my favs are my harem pants, some loose draw string pants from last post, and some wide casual cargo-ish pants. They are so comfy and soft, it's the perfect transition for me, since I've been so stuck on super soft leggings all winter, I'd hate to be wearing stiff trousers or rigid jeans now.

Today's list: vintage lace blouse, theory harem pants, gap wedge peep toe shoes, aridza bross bag, balenciaga sunglasses, and banana republic gray cardi