Tuesday, November 16, 2010

punktastic







I recently bought a couple sally henson nail art pens, then went back and bought a couple more. They are so much fun! These horrible pics are of an Indian inspired design and a nail corset design I did recently. Maybe because of the daily nail, but I am recently much more interested in playing with nail polishes. Did you hear that American Apparel just added 12 new colors! I want them all! Especially Hunter and Manilla. They are 3 free like Butter London but half the price. Too bad you can't mix and match the 7-packs. Every one of them have at least one color I don't want.

Today's list: Ben Sherman pants, thrift store sweater, steve madden shoes, banana republic chain top, scarf bought in a tibetan store in Denver, ysl bag, and prada glasses.
Which reminds me, they help me to see my computer but at the end of the day I get a headache. Is there an adjustment period when you first wear glasses after your eyes have been straining or do I have the wrong rx...