Wednesday, March 14, 2012

yup, genius




I don't know why no one has ever thought of this before... I already have my favorite mascaras: YSL faux cils for super-fatty ultra black going out lashes, Josie Maran for natural looking ones, and Maybelline Illegal Length for long defined baby doll ones. But now (thank you for sending me this to review before the release, Anastasia!) there is Lash Genius from Anastasia Beverly Hills that's just a clear topcoat to waterproof any of your favorite mascaras. I tried it out last night. It actually helps comb out and define the mascara you've already used and it is definitely waterproof. Trust me. I even slept in it. This ish will not budge. One note: make sure you get all the way to the base of your lashes with this stuff. Because it's invisible, I missed the area closest to my skin and that area washed off obvi. Coming soon to Sephora!