Sunday, October 25, 2009

Christian Louboutin!!!!!!!











Monsieur Louboutin, who art in Paris, hallowed be thy name.....
So Saturday was an epic failure, making it to the store literally less than 5 minutes after they cut off the line for signatures. That's what I get for a crazy Friday night I guess... To make the best of it, my best friend and I got bunches of pics of the man himself and when he left, we took pics in front of the signing "set" with the epic's signature logo. Also took some in front of some Fendi's so you could actually see what I'm wearing. In some ways, I'm actually kind of glad I don't have a signed pair, I had been saving my red ones for the perfect occasion and I know if they were signed I could never ever ever ever wear them. In fact, they would probably be up on my mantle. I must say, he was friendly to all his fans waiting for him but calm, reserved, and ever gracious hanging around almost 2 hours after he was scheduled to leave to complete the line (even though he was visibly tired).

Today's list: Topshop illustrated people wolf shirt dress, banana republic military detailed long cardi, express plaid tights, chanel bag, D&G chain necklace and of course Christian Louboutin shoes