Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF








I am so happy it's friday. I had a couple days off work sick this week and I'm just glad it's over and I'm starting to feel better. Tonight is a decades party and I still haven't decided which decade to dress for, thinking probably 80's since I haven't worn my Members Only jacket yet and I got it months ago but I have things in my closet from the 50's forward so we'll see. This jacket was an unbelievable thrift store find, it's Marc Jacobs and I got it for $6, seriously and the bag was brought back from South America by my best friend's grandparents. The boots might have to come out again for the party tonight, they were a vintage find on ebay. Word to the wise though, they had a polyurethane sole and as soon as I put them on they cracked. It cost me $60 to get them completely resoled. When buying vintage shoes on ebay, try to make sure they have leather soles!

Today's list: Marc Jacobs jacket, Banana Republic embroidered blouse, Seven for all Mankind purple velvet pants, vintage gold boots from ebay, random bag, Chloe sunglasses, elephant necklace by elizabeth cole