Saturday, October 17, 2009

over the knee boots!!!!!!





I am a boot fiend and have always wanted a pair of over the knee boots. Now that they are runway worthy and not just for strippers (not that there's anything wrong with that lol) I jumped on this pair from topshop. They sold out two days after I got them! They have buckles galore and a heavy stacked heel so they are actually comfy too! Finally yesterday it was so cold I broke out these puppies after weeks of waiting. Sorry for the less than stellar photos, but you better believe I will be posting these again and again this winter! This was my outfit for going to see Where The Wild Things Are, it was magical and I highly HIGHLY recommend it.
Today's List: Topshop plectrum boots, limited sweater dress, gap black tee, banana republic purple leopard scarf, banana republic tweed fedora, and the best accessory my yorkie-chihuahua :)